1. NeedVangelism – Identifying a people or culture’s need and exploiting it so that you can evangelize.
2. Evandelism – Spraying your version of gospel graffiti, breaking things, disregarding community
3. CannyVangelism – Tricky, manipulative, bait and switch tactics to trap others into listening to you.
4. ClingyVangelism – Hanging around past your welcome waiting for them to “make a decision” for Christ.
5. ClergyVangelsim – Suggesting, or acting like, the only way to God is through you.
6. JerkyVangelism – Self explanatory
7. LazyVangelism – Incomplete, hurried, rote, or insufficient gospel presenting.
Types of Evangelism to Embrace:
1. KneeVangelism – Soaking our desire to share the Gospel and the people that might hear it in prayer.
2. Revangelism – Not giving up for un-receptiveness, maintaining love, persistence, and patience.
3. MeeklyVangelism – Put down the bull horn, and remember, “blessed are the meek.”
4. PartyVangelism – Fellowship, eating, and celebrating, time spent with others. Jesus attended a few.
5. SaltyVangelism – Preserving and sometimes painful, but done in love.
6. StretchyVangelism – Pliable, adjustable, “all things to all people, that you may win some.”
7. WittyVangelism – Ready to give a defense of THE HOPE within. Be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
What would you add to either group?